– Buy tracking poles – On August 6 I bought a new pair of Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles – Carbon Fiber at Amazon for $55.24. They are exactly the model I had crashed under the stone at the top of the mountain.
– After 5 years of usage – buy new power bar for charging electronics. On August 22 I new 10000 mAh battery arrived. IT doesn’t have flashlight, but it has a digital indicator of percent of remaining power ($26). And it is smaller and lighter. iPhone battery capacity is about 3300 mAh. It is advertised as 4 capable of providing 4 charges to iPhone 13. For input charging options it takes both standard Micro USB and unusual USB-C connectors.
– What to do with the beard? – On August 2 I cut my salt and pepper beard completely. It is better to be clean.
– Replenish Hike’s meals at REI – On August 4 I bought 5 vegan or vegetarian meals at REI for $52.20.
Navigate through the List
- 01 July 2022 trip to ME - between routes 26 and 17 (2022/06/29)
- 02 2022-06-30 Thursday - very treacherous Garland Pond Rd (2022/06/30)
- 03 2022-07-01 Friday - hike 6 AM to 6PM to cover 13.5 mi on familiar grounds (2022/07/01)
- 04 2022-07-02 Saturday - a dream spot at the end of the day (2022/07/02)
- 05 2022-07-03 Sunday - aspire to Upper Richardson Lake (2022/07/03)
- 06 2022-07-04 Monday - last 28 miles to the car (2022/07/04)
- 07 Travel Lessons and further actions (2022/07/05)
Be the first to comment