Three years from now during next presidential campaign we must remember what Democrats think about voters in America.
We quickly forget, but computers can help to refresh our fading memories. Please never forget this famous email send from Clinton’s campaign dignitary Bill Ivey to John Podesta – Chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.
These people are revel in their uncontrolled power and intellectual privilege. For them all others, who are not close to power are just warms that are useful every four years, but completely beyond contempt. These campaign consultants with their “superior” minds can’t easily explain Trump success, but they keep dispensing their invaluable insight on how to remove patriotism from American citizens.
About Trump: “. . what we are dealing with now is dead serious.” And this is March 2016!
“. . . we’ve all been quite content to . . . conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry.”
” . . . we are all now trying to navigate a set of forces that cannot be simply explained or fully understood . . .”
[Email from Bill Ivey to John Podesta 2016-03-13]
Mystery of the elections
Because polls were so wrong I am trying to find any evidence of polls data manipulation. The obvious reason to constantly broadcast big Clinton lead is to discourage any-Clinton voters. IF Clinton is going to win anyway, why bother to go and vote.
This email (above) potentially gives 2 opportunities for the investigation.
First. I wish someone can explain to me who are “poll-directed insiders“? I suspect that these are power holders from both parties that are afraid of Trump draining their Washington swamp. But may be this is the reference to poll manipulation. I can’t find this phrase – “poll-directed insiders” – anywhere outside the context of this email. Help?
Second. Did anyone find an answer what is “poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging“? This also could be a reference to message of hopelessness for supports of other parties because Clinton is going to win anyway. I will update if I find an answer. [2017-01-14 SAT]
Navigate through the List
- Why so many people annoyed with Trump? (2018/02/16)
- Trump - Why no one knew? (2018/03/05)
- Democratic Machiavellian disciple opens his cards (unwillingly) (2018/03/10)
- Learn from Donald Trump skills of handling the press (по-русски) (2018/03/17)
- Russian hacking? - No. Putin aspired to help, but "NSA has moderate confidence" with a fake seal (2018/03/19)
- RUS: Споры о Трампе пересекают границы, делят семьи <br> EN: Arguments about Trump cross borders, divide families (2018/03/22)
- They " . . . conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry" - How? (2018/03/26)
- Only in America - Talking and Lying Icons (or eat a live armadillo) (2018/04/03)
- Wins and losses of Donald Trump after the Elections (2018/04/15)
- Evolutionary Benefits of Corruption (2018/04/20)
- Contradiction in US Economic Policy that Trump would need to address (2018/07/23)
- Clinton vs. Trump - Dream of businessman in White House trumps the dream of a woman in there (2018/08/24)
- Trump vs. Internationalists (2018/08/26)