New (the same) walking sticks – two instead of one as before. On august 6 I bought Cascade Mountain Tech Carbon Fiber Walking or Hiking Sticks for $55.24.
New very small charging battery for 3 iPhone charges. On August 22 I bought 10 oz. light and small 10000mAh external battery.
Plan is to hike South bound to cover 2 previously missed sections.
I am completely prepared for the trip – even filled the tank the day before.
I managed to unload the workload for several days at my 2 clients. And we are preparing an opportunity for me to participate in one more client (CFS) to do Python.
The main limitation of late season trips – the day is getting significantly shorter.
Navigate through the List
- 01 September 2022 AT trip - preparations (2022/07/31)
- 02 - September 01 - be happy when everything works (2022/08/01)
- 03 Sept 02 - catch up to the schedule over non-existent roads (2022/08/02)
- 04 Sept 03 - above and beyond one's abilities over three 4000' peaks (2022/08/03)
- 05 Sept 04 - dander of rain pushes into sudden actions at the end of the hike (2022/08/04)
- 06 Sept 05 Mon - think freedom vs. being busy and write about it (2022/08/05)
- 07 Sept 06 TUE - Glorious rain, glorious day with a proper umbrella (2022/08/06)
- 08 Sept 2022 lessons and amplifications (2022/08/07)