2017-12-20 at 19:29 #5441
– It was a normal Wednesday, December 20, 2017
– At work, people started to leave home early as for many it was the last work day before Christmas vacation week
– House in a second vote approved Tax Cut Bill 224-201
– Earlier Senate voted 51-48 – brutal!
– Please think for a second what NO vote means?
– Who are these NO people? Are they against lower taxes?
– No! They are not against lower taxes. They are for BIGGER Government!
Have you heard a great news? – We won in Washington! – Again! Everyone is out watching the news – We won the tax cut! Let’s turn this slow-moving ship from socialism to a Meritocracy– let’s try along with Mr. President!
– NO people want to pump more money for their selfish programs – Stop that!
– These NO people will not stop till they get all the money from us
– These NO people had to be stopped
– That is why we voted for him 13 months and 11 days ago
– 11 month passed since Trump came to power (Jan 20, 2017)
– Businessman in the White House knows that money do NOT grow on the trees
– Look how many people came to Trump staircase to celebrate a victory
– Where all these people were when the time were tough?
– Let Trump be Trump! This is so true – he is the best untamed!
– The guy who won many battles in NYC real estate business is not to be defeated.
– Why we must pay Government to pay us for our health care? – Stop that!
– Do not mix Government and healthcare, please.
– Money in Government hands is a huge waste
– People who earned the money know better how properly to spend these money and what programs to support
– Success brings more success, even though it took 11 months to materialize!
– Thank you, Mr. President for your great endeavor at your early seventies!
– Thank for trying to turn around this slow-moving USS away from socialism and back to meritocracy
– We feel that there is a great leader at the helm!
– The less money to bureaucrats, the more money to People of this great country.
Do you share the same sentiment?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.