Home Forums Outside Places 2019-07-29 MON – Sudden opportunity to take a week off

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Udar Gromov
    Keymaster

This weekend I just returned from Quebec City from a company semi-annual get together. Meanwhile, at work they postponed the next steps and moved all important Go-Live date from October of 2019 to January 2020.  That will potentially create some slowness at work.

On Monday morning, when I was leaving for work at about 07:30, I thought that this week will be slow, and I should take it off.  But I decided to keep going.  Mistake of sticking to the usual routine.

At lunch (already in Connecticut) I decided that it is time to take off.  I discussed with coworker Deirdre, called my boss Mikhail, started to send emails and text to Lira, Sunil and Brenda.

15:25 after finishing unexpected series of requests, I finally departed back home to Boston

17:20 – upon arrival back home, I need to finish couple requests and only then we went out with Lira out – I think Bertucci’s (8-9 PM).  Lira would wrap frap for me veggie pizza to eat on the first night at the shelter.

After that – long packing, clearing the GPS from previous trip, downloading new maps.  Scan and print color AT maps. I went to sleep only around 1 AM.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.